Tagged

Tagged By Jasmine

9 I've TAGGED.

1)Kele
2)Danny
3)Sasa
4)Ngee Kiat
5)Joey
6)Clarence
7)Adeline
8)Yee Sii
9)Shirley

1.how do u know 1?
♥ Not so sure. We met since primary school.

2.what would u do if u never meet 2?
♥ I would never know him?

3.what would u do if 3 n 4 dated u?
♥ Impossible!

4.would 5 n 6 make a good couple?
♥ Not sure. I guess not

5.do u think 7 is attractive?
♥ Yeah!

6.do u know anything about 8's family?
♥ Not really

7.tell me something about 9?
♥ She is my cousin.(talkative one=P)

8.what language does 2 speak?
♥ Chinese, bi, Bm, india, japanese, korean i guess haha!

9.who is 3 going out with?
♥ Don't know=O

10.how old is number 4?
♥ 18 i think

11.5?
♥ 16

12.who is 6's favourite singer?
♥ Don't know ler. Need to ask him

13.7?
♥ Nicholas Teo I guess

14.is 8 single?
♥ I think so.

15.what's 9 last name?
♥ Ting

Comments

Popular Posts