Heya!

Right now, I'm blogging using the new so called Windows 7 with my computer at home. After two days of not having any connection with computer, finally my computer is back home. Actually Saturday the comp reached its ordinary place and I got to try the new Windows 7 yesterday.

Its quite new to me as last time I was using the Windows XP and now it turns out to be something like Windows Vista but far more modern and easier to use; I say. The bad news is, I lost all my documents because of my fault. I was so noob in this thing. Actually my brother bought a 500 GB thing (I don't know what it is called but I saved all my documents in it before my brother brought it to reformat the stupid computer) After copying all the things, I didn't know what I clicked and all the things are gone. Fuck la!

Right now, I have no pictures and songs already. Lost it in one click. I only left some important documents. Sigh, that's a noob thing that I did. If la, I wait for the pictures to copy into the new folder. I won't lost that. TT

Okay let's talk about Windows 7. Before that, I want to remind you that I'm not a "pro" in this kind of thing. Mind me if I say wrong. First of all, what I like about this new thing is that, I can change the colour of the "start" menu bar. So cute, I am using the pink one now. Seriously, I hate the blue and gray menu bar last time. That was so lame. And now, there's a lot of options. Besides, some how the other windows that i used; the wallpaper needed to be changed by myself to get a new one. But this, it changes automatically. It's all in personalize there. You can adjust it based on hw you want it to works.

Moreover, it's not so messy. Things look more neat. In the end, you have to try it out yourself to know how it is like. I can't explain it all in words. So far, it's okay for me just just that I lost my pictures!! Sigh. . . .

I will get use to it in no time ! ! I lost my Photostudio and Photoscape. Aih , so shiaut! Argh, without that I still can blog :]

Sorry, this time I have no pictures for your eyes. Tell you, I think I need a spectacles already. It should be a good thing! I'm turning to a nerd. LOL. I wanna buy nerd specs. Any promotion ??


Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts