A step Closer

A step closer to what???



Hell, a step closer to realise my pink room. It's a bit late of my planning but still I continue it. I am going to have a pink room! So excited about that.




I'll bring you to my room XD




I know it's a ridiculous post but I just don't know what to do. Last night, I was awake and laying on the double bed for hours before I dozed off to sleep. Sigh, I guessed it's because of the Milo Mocha that I drank earlier on.



Shit, I always hate that I could not sleep. When I can't sleep, I think. Yesterday night, I thought back of the drama that I have been watching recently. It's like CSI or whatsoever weird things that happened on the earth. I don't really know what's the drama called because I don't know chinese. Haha, funny right??




Chinese people don't know chinese language. I told you my languages field sucks a lot. Like hell. Basically, when I was watching chinese drama (I read subtitle), I need a translator next to me. That's my mum. Sometimes she very "sien" I keep asking what it is about. I also very "sien" with myself. Such a dumbass.




By the way, my brothers and sister are bad in chinese too. I don't know why but I think we inherited those "slang" from both my parents. These can be one of the examples:
A conversation between my mum, big brother and me.




Brother realised it first.
Bro: (Asking mum) Why our chinese so sucks? I think it's because of you la mama.
Me: Yalo, that day I talked with my friend about "shang jiao"
(banana in chinese). they laughed at my pronouciation.
Bro: Yealorh, supposed to be "xiang jiao" but so weird la we speak shang jiao.
Mum: Not "shang jiao" meh ?? (This is so LOL)
Bro: My friend said is "xiang jiao" la



HAHAHAHA.



I added this to create some humour
Unknown: Ga ma jiao jiao jiao na bian, ni yao ku ku jiao ah?



-.-



Sorry if it offended the guys outside there. Please forgive me for teasing ur birdy. LOL
I guess I'll stop here before I gone crazy.




Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts