Today is typical Friday
I found this singer on facebook. So, I try to listen to his song. It is awesome! Furthermore, he's adorable! I like his hazel coloured eyes! He really looks like someone ^^
He's an American pop-singer. 19 this year. So young, and he's a great singer. Great singer sings great songs with great voices. Just like him ^^
I had downloaded some of his songs and tried to listen. It's quite okay la for me and I love the Joy to the world most.

Four more days and I really get to enjoy this holiday. Partly, I spent almost everyday facing the computer finding things to look up. And, at last I can go for a trip.
Can't deny the fact that I am really really really bored now!! I am decorating my park in the facebook game. Almost all the games I play in facebook has the Christmas theme. So do my blog song :]
And it's from david archuleta

Enough with David, onto my stuff. Yesterday, you know what I did?
I paint my room! And now it's pink. I mean fair pink. Not the hot pink. It was indeed a blessing for me. I made a to-do-list on my phone saying that I have to acomplish my mission which is to paint my room into pink! And now, I did it! Yes.
To tell the truth that my whole body aches today. It's like whenever I do some things that will make me sweat a lot, the next day my body will be in comatous state. LOL It's really pain. I mean when I try to touch the muscle at my armpit there, I feel like the muscle hardens there like rock.
That was the second time I touched paint. The first time was in the school. It was completely a tired and busy day for me. I tell you, I carried all my rubbish to my brothers' room. And that takes almost half of my energy. Then, I had a hard time opening the bucket of paint. It took me almost half an hour. I was almost half dead. I painted patiently .
* * *
I painted my whole room in a day by myself. My brother and sister refused to help me or whouls I said lazy?? Nevermind, I still managed to do it all by myself. I was thinking that my mum and big bro surely say that I can't finish it in a day. And now, my big bro still cannot believe that I did it :P
Now, I want to find things to decorate my room ^^ It's like playing game ler. Haha, just that I don't have the income. I get it from my mum. lol
Oh ya, sorry for not posting any image of my new pink room because my camera is with my father. I am wondering what he buys there. It must be cold there because it's winter now. I hope I can try having winter in Malaysia and that's when the sky is below me. I could have winter style. Understand me? Haha.
Have to stop here.
:)
Every end is the new beginning
Comments