Ahhhh

I was really shocked!!!
My blog has been hacked!!!
Shit!!!
The stupid,foolish,dumb,noob hacker deleted my blog!!!
All my posts are gone!!!!
For those who ever been hacked sure know how my feelings is right now..
For the hacker, sometimes its not good to hack someone's things okay??
Everyone has their own privacy!
And if you keep continue to hack other people's blog, I hope that God will punish you.
By the way, though you hacked me, still thanks you a lot.You help me clear my blog~
You posted some negative pictures on my blog[not me created one],and you got a really big Sin
I'm sure one day you will get something bad too=)Wish you good luck yah!
Hmm..today i got my pay!
But its only RM250..
Nevermind as long as I try my best is enough.
By The Way,RM250 is not bad for a person like me..
Just hope that my heart will not that sad though my blog has been hacked..
GTG~

Comments

Popular Posts