Back !

My grandfather 70th birthday!

Cutting the big cakes!

7 floors

POrk!


Food.

Yush!!After a week holiday in Sibu, I'm back to Miri again.Today I am not going to blog too long.Just some pictures to talk about my time in Sibu.By the way too, yesterday we had my grandfather 70 birthday.A lot of relatives come. I had to call everyone which some I don't know.So, I just ask my mother what should I call??Just a simple call is enough rather than walk away.That's the rule.It's rude if you don't call. So, I call everyone although I don't know them. It's really fun to see them. I get to see hadnsome cousin also! I have a handsome cousin called Jonny[If I'm not wrong] After years didn't see him, he changed a lot. I mean become a "shuai ge"HAHA!I still remember when we were kids, we used to play with him and his brothers. Now time has changed. We also changed. Everyone has changed. Before the lunch, we went to the studio to take pictures. I mean big family.

25/12/2008

We had a BBQ! It was a good experience. The food was nice and everythign was nice!!Here's some pictures to see.

BBq feast


Chicken & Pork

YumYum!

That's all
*PMR results is coming out on TUESDAY.
*I feel nervous.
*I have a lot of things to do next year.
*BB first.

Comments

Popular Posts