HeyHeyHey!

Today I am damn happy!!!!
In the morning, I watched When A Dog Loves A Cat with my mum..
At the same time, enjoying my "mihun goreng"
We watch and watch and watch..
The drama is totally nice!!too bad the main boy character died because of nose cancer[I just know that got such a nose cancer]..
If there's miracle, I hope he will recover..
That drama made me cry also..I am sure that who ever watch the drama can
cry..I sure!:)
By The Way, after finished the last episode..
My mum was planning to buy real gold earings for my sister and me..
My sister ears turned really bad...My mum said maybe is the fake earings problem..
So, my mum and I went out to buy the earings and also my cousin[Celestine;cute girl] school uniform..
So we decided to go Servay..
Reach there our mission turned away..we went upstairs and bought a basket of attires!
It costs my mum about RM400+ ..uiseh!!That's a lot of pities..
But what I want to say is I LOVE MY MUM SO MUCH!!
She is willing to spent so much money for us..
Love her always..when I grow up, I will also buy a lot of things for her~~!!
Most importantly is jade..she loves jade a lot!I will buy a thousand of jades for her!
Anything she wants, I will give her..
Lastly, we went to the gold shops, we managed to find a lot of gold shops but all already close=.=
So we went back home..and take a rest..
That's all!~I am happy today!
btw, my mum's "mee soup" is very nice!!
I have to learn from her but why it seems like my mum "yi chuan" not spreading on my body??

p/s:I love my mum more than I love myself

Comments

Popular Posts