Is Bush Happy?

Today went to clinic..
My sister's ears are going worse and my mum decided to bring us to the doctor..
There, the doctor helped me to clean the wound..
He said already "fatt nong"already..
He cleaned my ear damn painful!
But my sister more worse..
I got some medicine to eat
All together is RM120! for two people..
OMG damn expensive~!
But I hope it will recover very fast because next week I'm going to Sibu!

Medicines & Cream
All are tablets~luckily not liquid

The cream help me to release the "bengkak"
By The Way, Do you guys read today's news?
Is Bush so bullshit?Moreover,he knows how to duck:)


If you read already, I sure you know what I'm talking right now..
Shoe attack came as Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki were about to shake hands in the middle of the news conference in Baghad.
Bush quipped:
"I don't know what the guy said, but I saw his sole. If you want the facts, it was a size 10."
LOL..

Comments

Popular Posts