Jeeess

"Old Man: Miss, where is "xing fong"(envelope)
Me:Ohh., envelope..(I brought him to the place)
Old Man:Not this la..Is "su feng"(He took one paper and pen and then wrote in chinese on the paper.)
Old Man:You are not chinese??(Ni bu shi hua ren??)
Me:I felt like ==
Old Man:(He wrote the words "su feng" in chinese and then let me see it.
Me:I only know how to read the "feng"
Old Man:(say nothing)"

I brought him to the place ..
Then walked away..
Desperated for chinese!*


Tu-tut-tu-tut-tu-tut-tu-tut...

Just now, on the way home, car could not start..
Because whole day the light is on without anybody noticing it ..
So the battery is low..
Jammed at shop till 8.40p.m like that..
Then after did something something..
Finally, car can start already!
Fuh*
That's all.
Byes!

One more day to go!
Yuuhoo!

Comments

Popular Posts