Ms.Jessie is Back!

HeyHeyHey!
I just came back from Servay..
My mum and I planned to buy shirt for my grandfather as his present..
For me, I bought one belt for him too=)
Using my own money, so that's mean is my present to my grandfather..
Mum one is hers not mine=)
Anyway today I okay..hahaha
I just hope that my PMR results will be straight A's..
That's all what I want to blog about..
Ohh yaaaa..I forgot the most important thing..
Today.....
I saw the singer again!!
Muahahaha..
I must remmeber Wednesday is the time he goes to my father shop..
But that was about 12 a.m. and I know that after school reopen..
My chance of getting to see him is very lesss..
Nevermind..but today he helped my mum to carry things..
He is such a good guy;)He is more handsome than JJLin!Hahak!
Hahaha!very man!haha!
Today I'm very happy to see him!
That's the important thing I want to say..
Just now too rush..can't think of anything//
Heheheh~

I saw one dress at Servay..
Really nice!!and cute!!
Pink with white pokka dot!!
I love it!!!
But I just can see it....

The nightlife is very different from daylife..
There are bars/pubs everywhere..
They are drinking alcohol and chit chatiing..
There are still a lot of things I need to explore in this world//
So exciting!
I wonder if one day I will have the chance to step in a bar or pub?
By that, I think I've gone wild already..
Hhahaha!!

Comments

Popular Posts