Results Is Out!

Today things did not go as smooth as I want. Early in the morning, I followed my mum to "Tamu".After that reached shop at about 7++. I went to the room and had a good sleep because yesterday night couldn't sleep so well.I slept and slept.Woke up and the time was almost 10 a.m. Just a few minutes to reach 10 a.m. I asked my father to bring me to school for the results. My hand was giggling and cold. But then, my uncle was using the car so no car to go school. I waited and waited and waited. Lastly I got angry and went to sleep. Woke up again, it was 12.00p.m.!I still don't know my results. I waited a while and then my uncle was back already. He said got 7A's..But he didn't get the slip. So I was like can't trust that I got 7A's. Then I T_T a while. Already 12 something I still not sure about my results. Later my father brought me to school to get the slip. And I did get 7A's!! I was damn happy!I got the slip and waited for father at the school gate. Lucky to meet Miss Loy and Mdm Kong. Miss Loy said luckily I didn't lose to my brother. I am really lucky..Hahah!


After that, my father said he will buy a phone for me and I got RM500 from my mum just now. My father said the phone only cost about RM300+ only!Shot!
I know it is a KNS phone..Haihh...no N79 for me..Shit!!All because of my brother!Actually my father don't want to buy phone for me.He and my mum said later everyday you hphphphp only.Shit very shit!


But nevermind, I will get a lot of pities!Study is really good !My aunt going to buy present for me!!Yay!!

Okay my bloggie, Today I am so happy happy happy..but too sad can't get my N79. Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts