tAGgED

Tagged By Jasmine=)

1. What’s your ambition?
>Maybe is a dentist~

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
>Everyone but not enemy~=)

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
>I don't know~I still want to go on my life

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
>Yes!Just ask me anythign~

5. How many babies you want?
>Not sure

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
>Yeap it can be explain through science facts

7. What is your goal for this year?
>7A's of course~!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
>Not sure..

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
>Too many ccan't list out but the most important one is must taller than me~

10. What are you really afraid of?
>Furry animal

11. What are your bad habits?
>I always forget to wash my face

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
>Continue to hate me

13.What is your favourite TV programme?
>I don't know_don't know why i added this question=.=

14. What does flying means to you?
>"fei"??haha!

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
>7A's??

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
>Very less people give me gift so no answer~

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
>Friendly
>cute
>spec girl
>Very pro in English
>loves God
>talkative
>my old friend

18. Are you addicted to something?
>Yes!addicted to get straight A's!!and drama!!

19. What movie did you recently watched?
>I think is HSM3

20. Who are you?
>A girl?I guess~Jessie ~~

Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

I tag:

1.Kele
2.Danny
3.Yee Sii
4.Lee En
5.Sasa
6.Page
7.Cindy
8.Clarence

Comments

Popular Posts