Yeah!

Today I got to see the singer again!
But it was too late..
When I came down from Shirley's house..
He already took the expired things and then going to go..
Haihhh..I miss the chance to see him..
See got see la but a while only ba..
Hmm..today when I was counting things at the counter there..
Got one lady, she bought two brooms..
She went towards me and asked how many is this broom?
She said no price labelled there but there was price labelled there..blind ka?
I showed her lo since she so blind.."Is RM3.50"
Then she shouted "Wah! people sell RM3.00 only wor"
I know she asking for discount.She went asked my uncle bla bla bla*in fuchow
Damn loud she talked and I don't like the way she talked too
Like people always say"Siao Zha Bo"or "Kiam[kedekut] Zha Bo"
Let her *nge nge nge nge there ba..I just *oo oo oo there ba..
By The Way too,today my father bought flight ticket to go Sibu on 22/12/2008
It means Hooray for me!!I am damn happy until !$#^&@#@#&^
Another thing too,my father will bring Jackie to Sabah on 17,18 and 19 of Dec
They will have fun in Sabah!!shiat~
Btw,18/12 is also Jackie's birthday..Maybe that is his present ba..
So good~~
Hmm what to update again arh??
I just added new song to my blog..
Hope you guys enjoy it=)

Comments

Popular Posts