Back to school!

Today went to school. I found out that I was placed in 4 Einstein 2. Thank God. Kele was also in 4S2 too. Again, I was selected to become the class monitor. And our class teacher is Cikgu Enteri who will be teaching us Sejarah for the whole year. On my survey today, I think he talks a lot. Haha! Anyway today can meet a lot of friends. Next Monday school going to start!Yay! Can't wait to see what AddMaths really is. Wondering who will be teaching us AddMaths. As Cikgu Enteri said, I chose Kele as my assistant. One more thing, got new girl from afternoon session same class with us. I want to make friend with her. By The Way, something weird happened. But it is too private and sensitive so I can't say it here. Next Monday going to ask Kele something.

Okay! Bye!

*Wondering to take Bible Knowledge or not?

*Mum and Dad asking me to take Science(I mean ordinary Science which Artside ppl take)Should I??It should be easy to get A1 since I study in Science side.Maybe I should take it.:]

Comments

Popular Posts