I am so sick

Country-cross was held in SMK.St Joseph, Miri today. As I was walking through the hallways, I felt really "no mood". I can't smile to everyone when I used to smile to them before. I was sitting alone in front of the BSMM room. I was sitting there thinking nothing. Really bored. After that, Sasa came and I accompanied her to the staffroom to pass up Mathematics on Miss Drina's table. Then, I walked back to the place where I used to sit just now. I started to think nothing again. Anyone who walked pass me I also didn't care although they are good friends.

After that, Kele came and we walked to the hall to tick our names. We were waiting for the opening ceremony for the country-cross. During that time, someone grabbed my attention at the back. I saw Mr.Bryant and some teachers are angrying about something at the side of the hall. I don't feel like saying it here. Skipss_

I was the leader for group 7 and my members were Kele and Danny. Mr. Dhana fetched us and dropped us at the bus stop near Telang Usan. After that, we just sit there and waited for the participants to pass by and give them help if they need us. It was so hot there. The Sun was totally facing towards us. Not much hurt. I think was none. They just needed water from us. It was hot. About 10, Yanlin's group came to our station. And we didn't know how to go back. At last, we can just walk in groups. It was really hot. We walked, walked and walked. Finally we reached Bumiko. I felt like fainting under the hot sun and just died there? My sight was a bit blurs that time and I felt like vomiting.

Fortunately, Mr.Dhana came and save us. Reached school, I walked to Miss Loy's car to took things. Then, sit at the hall. It stunks! My stomach was not that well and its grooling signed that it was going to vomit all the food out! I quickly walked to the toilet and Kele accompanied me. I was trying to vomit but there's nothing in my stomach. My stomach hurts a lot.

Can't vomit, I went back to the hall. Went for another time. I vomited some water out because I drank some just now. I felt not not not not really welll. Quickly went back and then sleep. Suddenly, my stomach started again. Vomited something yellow. the time I see it, i felt yucks! vomited some more.

Now, my body is really itchy and there's red dots throughout my body. Why this time?? I felt so soi! Headache*Headache* I guess everyone who read this sure stay away form me.
I really hope I can recover! I'm going to sleep early today. Let Jackie play the computer since he so want to.

Byes*

Comments

Popular Posts