Recently, I am watching Princess Hours. At first this drama is really damn lame. I was really bored looking at the grandma to talk slowly. One by one word. I prefer to watch the love budding between the two main characters.

Hmm, after Chinese New Year I have to go back to my daily life again. Really hope that time could stop right now. So that I don't have to go back there. Have to struggle hard to achieve straight A's for SPM. Starting next week will very very hardworking to get excellent results!

Learn more new things, be more kind, patience, and most importantly, hardworking! Try to update my lousy English, try to cut off pimples growing by cutiing junk food/KeRoPoK!. More fruits please.

Okay, That's all! Tomorrow Kele is coming to my house! This is the first time my BF come to my house. My old BF also never reach my house before. Yay! I am so happy! Hope everything is smooth~

Tata! Is Love Important?*

Comments

Popular Posts