Tomorrow Is The Day

I patiencely put the decorations on top:]

Nice right?The taste nicer:P

Flowerss

My Cookiess>.<

I remember this drama which I love it since I was small when I watched it in Astro[that guy on the left is really cute! He is the one who acted in My Lucky Star]

Today just feeling not very well in the begining. After my mother helped me to "pa bei" I lying on my bed for a while. Then, my uncle came to my house. They had their lunch at my house. I felt like going down the stairs and play with them. At last I still went down. Chit Chatting...In the afternoon, helped my mum to do some cookiess..

Tomorrow Is The Day. It's reunion dinner.I am sure that my house going to have earthquakes tomorrow. Bom!bom!bom!

Awaiting to eat many many foooooodsss. Shirley don't fight with me ok??Gaggagaagagga!

Comments

Popular Posts