After Changing the template


I am going to be mature this time after upgrading my childish skin to this kind of skin. Nice isn't ? Hmm, recently I had been busying about my homeworks, tuition and trainings. Anyway, I still want to blog about something.


Last Wednesday, I got to see my Mister Potato! Omg! I was sitting there dreaming and suddenly, that guy went towards me. I heard that he forgot to take his receipt book and left it at my father shop. Unluckily, I was using my pyjamas that time. Wth! He was looking at me and asked me that I am going to sleep issit? WTh. I can just say "yealor". Anyways, I thought that I won't be seeing him after school started. What a day?! I still wondering how old is he. Feel like asking my mother about him but I don't dare to.


Yay! This Sunday going to celebrate Kele, Vivian and Kevin Wong birthday at KFC. This is my first time celebrating it with my friends. Feel happy! About the cake, Siew Git you must buy a cake orh?! Or else, we are going to eat wind. I will update some pictures after the party>.<

TeeHeee!

That's all about!

Comments

Popular Posts