I am bored

Today is really bored. I got nothing to do. Eventhough my design haven't finish, my Pendidikan Moral haven't finish, and Mathematics haven't finish and a lot of homeworks haven't done. I am too lazy to walk to my room and start to do my homeworks. Hmm, I am just too bored.

Just like to sit here and smsing with my friends. What a good way to relax myself. Hmm, I am still blurr about the prefect thing. People keep asking me "what's your answer?" I can only reply don't know=.=

Hm, I replaced a new song called Sarang Ah Nae Ge Oh Gi Man Hae. It really cute right the song? It is the OST for Yu Hee The Witch. I love it too. More than I love The Perhaps Love. Dadadadaddadaddaaa~

haihhsss. How I spend this afternoon? Watch drama or do homework? Or tonight do homework? Haiyah whatever lah. Nothing to write anymore.


+ I don't get any present from mr.potato=(

Comments

Popular Posts