Keeping Pet Brings More Harm Than Good=P

"Keeping Pet Brings More Harm Than Good"



I am seriously agree with that topic. This is what I listened today for the debating in my school hall. It doesn't mean that I HATE pets or animals, I just don't like animals. I am anti-pets people.

I chose not to be a prefect instead. Only three of the candidates to become prefects refused to take the job as a school prefect. Some I didn't know. That time was after reccess, candidates were asked to go school library and waiting for someone to tell us about the prefect thingy. I still could not make my decision that time. Kele was also the same. Mr. Sia came and asked who was the monitor and assistant. He called us to another side and asked us whether to become prefects or not. Fastter make decision. At last, I still chose the monitor and Kele also.

I want to prove that I made the right decision for me:]
Other than that, someone hurt me this week. I felt down. That person mouth is very "spicy" and "big". I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Hmm, there was marching training today. It was for the MSSM thing. We had to combine with boy scouts and KRS i think. I hope that we can use BSMM style to march. I don't want to use their style to march. I will feel not comfortable.

Tomorrow there is Orientation for YLC ba if I'm not wrong. I had to come very very early because my mum can't bring me to HQ at 9 like that..anyway, I can do something at HQ ba~
hahaahaha. Bored.

Comments

Popular Posts