Nothing To Do Lately

Been viewing and finding a good Science Experiments to do. Till now, still can't find a good and interesting one. Wth. If there is any opinions pls tell me. I will considered about it.

Desperate for a good one.

I am just so bored! CNY is going to end soon. I love it. There is nothing much about CNY. Just an event for me to get $$$.

I am hoping something new in my life. Something really really new.@@

I am still thinking how to create a good T-shirt for Badminton Club. =O Please My smart brain give me some creativity!

I am excited about tomorrow birthday dash! Whoossshh!! I am damn happy. Tonight have to think something creative. Hmm....................

Comments

khinhooi said…
i got one, you can make an experiment on Thevenin and Norton's Theorem.

Or you can create a digital design for a simple keypad and display system.

For me, it maybe simple but for you, it maybe interesting.
Jessie`の said…
I didn't get what you mean

Hahah..
But I try google it and find out what you mean:)

Popular Posts