Should I or Should I Not?

Prefect.Prefects.School Prefects.

The P-s words make my brain blurrr-ing now. I am still considering whether to be prefect or not to be. Mr. Dhana needs the answer by Monday. I did ask opinion from my mother yesterday inside the car. I asked " Mum, do you think i should be prefect?" Replied," A fast NO from her. And then she started to say things about prefects.

Do I still need to think or just follow my mum answer? I am lazy to think about that lahhhh. If I become prefect, I can get the certificate and maybe I will fail my exam first. If I don't, I won't get the cert and maybe I can achieve good results. Am I right??

By The Way, Happy Valentine to the readers of my blog.
Be happy even if you don't have any partner yet, Valentine doesn't mean we have to be double then we can celebrate. Spend time with your bosom friend is also a way too. Or sitting in front of the computer; blogging like what I'm doing it now is also a way to celebrate it. Hahaha!! Eating keropokkkss~

I don't really like Valentine Day. It is a lovely day but something went by and made me hate it. 50% hate. Hmm, two more weeks to go and its exam time! Yooohoooo! I want to struggle hard for the first exam. It should be easy than the second exam or third. So, I want to get excellent marks for a lot of subjects. But I think I have probs with Sejarah. Teacher keep absent I didn't study much about Sejarah.

Recently been liking the korean songs a lot.Especially the Perhaps love.

The End.

Comments

Popular Posts