I woke up`


While waiting for the video to load, I am really bored so I logged in my blogger and started to blog. I am so bored now. Now, I'm not busy. You can find me in msn, facebook and blogger. I am quite active in facebook nowadays. Know why?


I like to play the fluffbook thing. My cute pet Kikies. Currently, finding more munny for my pet =)It was nice. I jealous some of the players that have really nice habitats, food and decorations. That's why I am finding munnys and try to race with my friends every hours.


Hmm, what to do now? I guess this whole afternoon going to sit in front here till midnight. By the way, I found my young uncle at facebook. Quite fun. That uncle only older than me 2 years. Same age with my brother. He looks more like my brother than an uncle.
What to blog again? I guess nothing more/ Bye for this moment=o
Off to watch 愛就宅一起
Ohh ya. Now I want to train myself to say "tasty, delicious, nice" to "Awesome"! Do you think it is awesome rather than you always speak the normal one? "veli nice veli nice" this is what I always speak to my friends. Hahah! Awesomenantate~! Craziness.

Comments

Popular Posts