It is almost 12 midnight

It is almost 12 midnight and I have not sleep yet. Life is getting harder day by day but I still have time to sit down and blog is already good enough. Actually not really have time here, I just too "sayang" my blog. I don't feel bored when I view my blog. Anyway, there is still one more week to go.to have exams.i need a smart brain to face the scary exams.s.s

Plan during this coming holiday. it is all filled up.
Starting from Monday, will go to school to paint my classroom.
Tuesday- Camp
Wednesday- CAMP
Thursday- CAMP TOO
Friday-CAMMPP
SAturday- go back to school again . One day is not enough to paint the whole classroom.
*heard that 4s1 is going to repair the air-conds~
I want to win the kebersihan kelas!mahahahah!

^Any good motto to share with me?

Eat to live but do not live to eat?

Comments

Popular Posts