Take My Time.

Went back home and started the computer immediately. Take a sweet time to update my blog. Today was the first day of exam. The first subject was PHYSISC! OMg. Totally buhh! Paper 2 was hard and paper 1 was easy and okay for me. I hope that I can get 45/50. Muahahha!It's impossible, Jessie?! Anyway, after the exam, I was so rush to change my shirt and pants.

At 1.30p.m. we had to go to the outdoor stadium for raptai thing. It wasss damn hot! We stand under the very afternoon Sun for 1 hour I think. Now, I am an Indian. Hm, tomorrow have to go stadium again. I got the chance to meet some old friends too. That boy changed a lot?Nolah I don't think so. Still look the same.

Anyway, Good Luck to me!!in my EXAM!:)

*The background nice right??
*CAMP is coming too!-RM30 lagi.
*Have to remmeber to pass up the surat akuan!

Comments

Popular Posts