Today I am fine



Tomorrow is Addmaths and SEJARAH! I found a good news today. I thought Sejarah will cover up till end of chapter 2 but I just knew that only the front part will come out. Aleluia!
I really want to score well in Add Maths. Tonight have to burn the midnight oil again!! But I think there's not much to study for add maths. life is hard jessie but it still have to go on. You can do it!!Yeah i can do it!!work hard work hard!!


Today was Chemistry and Sivic exams. I want to blog that I am so so so so so so so so so happy. I don't really know that whether I will score well or not but I am so happy only. It was not so hard instead it was easy!!Show off*!!!

Hmm, internet connection sucks now! I really angry with the DSL thing! Why Why Why?! I tell you DSL, if you blink blink blink blink again I crash you up using hammer!Then, I cannot blogging anymore. So don't blink plssss.

Just now something happened. I just came back home. It just me and my sister. Father left us and I went to open the gate and tried to close the security alarm.T_T I don't know the code. I want to cry when I heard the alarm's pipopipo ringgs. Handphone credit expired. Why must expired ?? It makes the phone useless if no credit. House phone don't know why cannot phone to shop. Lastly, I called my brother-.- Try Try Try lastly can already.T_T TQTQ my brother.

My eardrum want to explode already.

I hate Alarm!!*


*I got a bit jealous 4s1 got air-conds but we won't lose to you guys watch out!=P

Comments

Popular Posts