Back from The Camp



Hey my little blog!! I just came back from the National camp. Hmm, what to blog about? Overall the camp was not really tiring. We reached there at about 6 p.m. Quickly, we set up our own camp and started to prepare. I was with two girls from Kuching[Linda and Fifi] and anohter was Dyiana. It was a girl camp. You will see less boys in the camp. Mostly are girls. 

Good thing about this camp is that we can have a nap in the afternoon. Wth?! There were times for us to sleep in the afternoon. In my opinion, it was not strict at all. Anyway, it was still O.k. I get to know some Thailands too! There were Thailands in this camp. Some of them really look cute and pretty! Sawanikap!! Kopunka@.@

We were divided into Kompenis. I  was in Kompeni C1. I think in that group I am the ONLY chinese!!omg? Fell that I'm a stranger leh. =.= During the camp, new things I learn was that I know how to "berkayak". In English I think is canoeing. It was really fun playing and floating in the river. 
I regretted to miss the First Aid activity. They talked about CPR. Miss BSMM very much!! Hahhahaa!!
Know a lot of new friends in this camp. They are from Labuan, Perak and more. I know a lot of Indians. Talking with them was really fun and funny! There was once I pair with an Indian girl to do the poem about the camp. Our poem was like this. We just laugh and laugh.

I forget the first line.
Adik saya suka makan maggi,
Jangan makan banyak udang,
Nanti sakit gigi.


Although Sarawak didn't win any competition such as orienteering, we had fun. Picture up there is one of my friend from Sibu. She was fuuny larh!!


Kelantan's chicken rice

Nice@.@

I bought a lot of things until I left 2.30 in my pocket yeaterday at the airport
.
Joyce and me!!She is from Kuching too.



Mr. BEan's teddy















That's all from me! I lazy to write it in detail. So, Bye yah!!click here

Comments

Popular Posts