New update!

After busy for so long, finally I can sit in front of the compputer and started to blog peacefully without any bug. Few weeks before, I went to a camp called Kem Bersepadu Pasukan Badan Beruniform Sekolah Menengah(KRS & NGO) in Kapit. It was not bad lah. First day was already tired enough. We took about 11 to 12 hours from Miri to reach Kapit. Tired like hell. Reached there, it was already 7 something. We had to sleep inside tents. Means, we had to build the tent in the middle of dark dark night. Really frustrating that time! Each tent two people. I was with a girl from pengakap in our school. p/s don't really like her la!
That night I didn't take my bath. Felt so left out. Late for taklimat and many things. I slept with my sweat that night. Arghh! But it tasted nice! Hahahha!

As we were still holiding our handphones, we used it to wake us up the next day. My tent mate woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning to take bath. Can't stand the smell!

Lazy to continue. The picture up there was inside the express we used to travel to Kapit. The TV was better than mmy home Tv leh!

Night-morning view from my campsite. It was cold that time.Freezing!!

The End! My new friends I met during the camp. I can tell you, about 99% are non-chinese lah!!

He is crying lah. Try to cheer him up =P

My brand new friend from Mukah!Her name is Janice. She is totally nice and talkative!I love talkative friends. She is one too. We can talk talk and talk non finish. I think she is pretty leh. She is older than me 1 year. doesn't look like. I miss the time when we were eating at th hall chatting about SHITS! Ahahha@@!@$#@%^ We can go crazy!

Comments

Popular Posts