Why I didn't update my blog ?

First, I am too busy with school works and activities. Eventhough I get to online certain times, I will only go to my blog and view it for a while. I won't have the mood to update my blog. Only now then I update something here:)

Hmm, what to blog now?

I guess I have something to blog. Today I went to Mr. Lim's office. He wanted to see me and Dyiana. I guess I know what he want to say. It was about the national camp to Kelantan from 24/04/09 to 30/04/09. It is one-week camp in a foreign place. I never go there before. Not really happy but worries. Too bad..if Janice's name also there then maybe happy lar..
I have to miss one week's lessons. I hate this part especially the Science subjects like Chemistry, Biology and Physics and Add Maths. I hope I can catch up when I come back from there.

Something ought to be wrong recently. I am not happy with it so much! Really wrong and wrong and wrong!! Argh!! I hate to think this.

Continuosly non-stop. I better do something?
An ADVICE from me: Don't be so arrogant like I do something wrong or owe you. If yes, tell me so that I can change. Don't act too much. I really ever think to shout but I try not to. 

Fake smile=force to smile=not good for heart. Try to smile happily without any doubt or any other bad thinking. Just like this :) To make both parties happy. If you smile to your friend but you think the other way, it means that the line sot/having problems.

Comments

Popular Posts