ME:D

Hey!! Long time I didn't blog normally lerh. Everytime posting a blog post, I just copied the url for a video and then posted it. Don't feel like writing. But today, I felt like writing a long long post but not too long lah. Recently, watching the new drama; To Get Her. It was such aa awesome drama. If you watch the last part which I posted before, I am sure you will cry!! Hahaha but I didn't. If you are the girl character, sure you will excited until you peeee. hahah!Wondering if I am Rainie><

Hm, two more weeks to go and it is EXAM time!I totally admire this time! Exams make me nervous and excited at the same time especially for hard subjects like ADDMTAHS. Last summative I scored 57/100 and this time I want 80 and above lerh. I want to beat Arthur. Make me "diu lian" only.
diudiudiudiu=.="

After exams there will be Holidays! for 2 weeks! Excited for what?! As if lah you are going for vacation. During holidays, maybe I just sleep whole day doing nothing. Now, I am so so bored. Okaylah, I'll stop here for today.

p/s: I bored lerhs(=.=")


Comments

Popular Posts