What's My Title? Can't think of any.

These few days, I had training at HQ and my body aches like what. I think it is because I didn't exercise for too long already. The very last time I remember is when I was doing the test for PJK thingy. Tired of training but I hope we gain something we want.

I don't know what to write ler. Recently, nothing special happened except that Kele and Yanlin will port to Sarikei this friday for the survival camp. Fullest Luck to them!!

Yesterday, during dinner time, i had my dinner at double star for the second time in my life. I spent RM9.30 for it. Hm, quite expensive lah for a meal. Maybe I eat char kueh tiao can eat twice. and plus my own mineral water enough already. No need to eat expensiveX2 one. I don't want to be someone(s) who eat twice for dinner. Eat one not enough want to eat one more time lagi. Advice: Don't eat too much. May cause obesity or food related diseases. 

I bought one "lakia" shoes to use during the training. 

Ohhya, my papa is going to fly to Australia tomorrow but I don't know which part of Australia. That's mean this coming week will be no papa-in-the-house. Okaylah, byes!! 


Comments

Popular Posts