All about My School

You could believe this:-
Class was like pasar ikan as usual and Cikgu Enteri entered our class. After giving all the papers for Sejarah, he said:

Cikgu Enteri: INI ADALAH KELAS 4 EINSTEIN 2 YANG PALING TERUK PERNAH SAYA AJAR ( I only remember this )
Cikgu Enteri: TIDAK PERNAH DALAM SEJARAH, KELAS SCIENCE MENDAPAT HAMPIR SEMUA GAGAL DALAM SEJARAH. HAHAHAHA. ( sort of like this, if i'm not mistaken )

I felt so ashame but I still laugh! Hahaha. Indeed I am the class monitor of pasar ikan ("pasar ikan" is fish market for those who don't know)

I think my results dropped like egg. It cracked.

One of my classmates, Basil who are going to migrate to England? I don't know whether it is true or not. Hope not because if he is gone, then our class have no jokes anymore. Sometimes, he act dumb. Which make me laugh out loud. One more thing, he likes to eat so many many things!

Haha!! Got to go!! Byes!!!

Comments

Popular Posts