`````_ _`````

Hello? Can tell mama to fetch me at Headquarters? I talked to the phone of mine.. I hanged it up. I continued my training. I think something was going wrong. My mum reached Headqurters. My papa was not here. So, only my mama can fetch us. My brother and I went into the car. Mama asked us whether we want to eat what tonight. She said:

"Nasi Lemak?
Mee goreng?
Or you want me to cook for you?"

We answered up to her. About 4 something we reached home, Thanks to her for bringing us home safely. I switched on the TV and started to catch up my dvd. Halfway, I went to the kitchen to take some crackers to eat because my stomach was grurrling that time. I walked to the living room, suddenly the crackers fall down and smasehd into pieces. Wrong!wrong!wrong!

Cleaned the place and back to watch the dvd. Till 7 something, I went upstairs to get myslef bathed. Walked down and started to watch again. The clock was about 8+. It's kind of weird when my mum havent reach home. Almost 8.30 still not yet home. I don't know who to call? She doesn't owned a mobile phone. Suddenly, housephone rang. My sister quickly go and get the phone. She called my brother who also sitting with me in the living room. It was mum. 

She said she knocked someone and she was at hospital. I ran up the stairs to listen clearly what my brtoher and my mum talking. I could hear my heartbeats. I was so frustrated until my brother told that mum was okay. Thank GOD!!

I still cannot rest well, I just shut the dvd and went to my room started to sit there alone. My house was so quiet until I could hear the sounds of lizard doing things. I don't know what the heck is the lizard doing. Waited for my mum and wait and wait...

It was 10.00 already I walked to the living room and tried to calm myslef. 

I stop here because I am so tired right now.......

Comments

Popular Posts