No title

FIRST:
First surgery: Absent
First piercing: When I was form 3 and it was year end and causes me a lot of pain!! Lastly, ended up in doctor.

First award: When I got to carry my little sis whne I was in kiendergarten. That was big award!
First memory: - I can't remember any memory right now..
First pet: stray dog. I was small that time and I did not scare of animals yet. Even stray dogs which my brother and I used to play with when the dog came to our house for food. But, I saw the dog ambulance caught them away. Since that, there no more stray dogs again. And now, I am SCARE of animals.EVen a Cat.
First vacation: To KL with my grandma and grandpa..and papa and brother.. miss my mum that time>.<
First concert: Never reached a concert before...like someone said; I'm a Katak bawah tempurung
First crush: -

LAST:
Last time you went out: yesterday. Training day.
Last time you had a good time: Watching DVD
Last time you cried: last night
Last award: I do not deserve any award
Last trip abroad: To Thailand with family
Last concert: I told you until now I havent go for any concert yet!
Last album you bought: The Music of Korea TV (Original=P)
Last song you played: Ashily- Lucky
Last phone call: my mama call
Last laugh: During training if I'm not wrong

CURRENTLY:
Listening to sad songs
Drinking : -
Wearing: Pyjamas

FAVOURITES :
Food: mum's cooking

Drinks: milo ice and 7 up
Colors: white and pink 
Numbers: 2 and 8

YOU TAG:
*anyone who want to be tagged by me

Comments

Popular Posts