Tsunami Alert

Hmm, I live in MIRI. What will happen tomorrow? Actually I'm quite exciting to wait for tomorrow. Haha! I hope there's no real tsunami will happen though. It would be scary! Everyone is talking about that now. In my class too. Some even printed out the post where it says there will be flood or tsunami or earthquakes or whatever la happened tomorrow. I also not really sure about that but I just don't hope it really come to be a TRUTH.

I still have to do a lot of things. I am still 15 man!! Not even know how to drive yet. No way for me to leave the world please.

[There will be more earthquakes in the future. Mother Earth is dying along with humanity. We have exploited it so much. We have abused her with atomic explosions that it is unstable. Global warning is killing her.

But there is hope for those that want to overcome. A free gift for humanity is available. No group to join, no money required. Any human being, regardless of color, religion, political or religious position has the potential within. Please ask for a free book at: www.hercolubus.tv It has the practices to prepare yourself for what is coming. No one can do the job for you. You and you alone can prepare for what is already happening: Floods, Earthquakes, Global Warming, Pandemics, World Wars etc.]

*copied from the comment of a blogger*

Comments

Popular Posts