I don't know why this photo looks worse. Maybe because of my kns skill and I focused up to the maximum limit

Today went to school to clean the RC room. Reached at school at 7.oo a.m. like that. So bored, and later we cleaned cleaned and cleaned. The result was great I think=O Anyway, after that, went back home and took my bath and next thing I did is~~~~~~~~
Watch Drama~ 2.00 p.m. went to HQ and listened to H1N1 talk. On the way we( Kasin adn me ) walked to the training room, mdm liew is not mistaken, asked us to bring a fellow, old man to the training room. We walked slowly and slowly taking care the datuk.

Next, since a lot of people "fly aeroplane" to us, so only the two of us were from St. Joseph. Anyway, the talk was quite quite interesting because it was the current hot issue being discussed by the whole nationwide. So, we did get some idea there. Haha~~..

Next thing was my unlucky time. I waited for my brother for about one hour. Ngee kiat was there too. He can be the witnesses. Hiiiissshhh~~~~~~~

GTG~BYE~BYE~

Comments

Popular Posts