I got Paid

After working for one day in somewhere, I get paid. It was RM35 for per day. Worth a lot right?? Hahaha.. I'm just so lame to start this lame joke. Actually it was an empty envelope filled with RM35. It was from the foochou association. I'm just too bored here after having a big war in facebook.
As stated on the photo there, it was RM35. Hmm, this had increase my pocket money. Recently, having problems with my pocket. It was too empty. Now, got some pennies. Feel glad for that. Although is not that much but at least I got some income.

Hmm, what to blog besides that..

In few more weeks time, I'll get another RM200 from the government. I'm planning to buy a dress for appreacition night this year. I don't think that I want to use that money for that but I wanted a new dress for the night. I'm sixteen!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just wanted to make the blog post to become longer by adding a lots of dots in each line. Haha, enjoy doing that so much. Want more?
..
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa! I'm just trying to let off my boredness. I missed the mass blood donation on Saturday. "Gara- gara" because of my brother! Ish, wtf.. Holiday is just bored as it always is. Now, I miss my school days XD
Nothing special for today's post because nothing special happened today except that I just got myself a MINI dictionary I bought today!!
I'll show the MINI dictionary on my next post. That's the end for today

Regards to everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts