Maple Class Photo (4S2 year 2009)


Renewable from facebook. So gorgeous. Made by Mr Arthur. As you can see, he put himself look so handsome there. Annuar was so funny. Kele looks like Rihanna. Click to enlarge it and have a closer look. Mapling class photo.

XD copied from facebook which my friend had tagged me. A lot of my classmates play facebook but some of them do not play facebook. So, they don't have the chance to see what we are doing at there. So, I pity them and put at my bloggie. XD The picture is so cute. I just don't like my angry face there. I forgot to list all the people. Wait. I uploaded a new one. It will be on top.

This is my lunch for today. It was so so only. I just eat it because I'm too hungry and is the only thing that I have at home for now. Onlining doing nothing.

This was the nice rainbow cake that my mum baked yesterday. The taste is irresistable.

I have one humour joke for you guys to read. The joke was created by me alone during the exam on the other day. Below are conversation between me and a teacher in my school

The teacher was walking form the back door of the class bringing one maker and test papers. As I was sitting in front of the class because first letter of my name is "J". So, I can't resist to sit at the back as teacher asked us to sit according to the alphabet. So, the teacher come upon to the whiteboard which was just 1 meter in front of me.

Below is the conversation the teacher with student(me):

Teacher: (Writting on the board) Kelas, semua beg keluar.
Me: (Acting innocently) Cikgu, beg tak pandai keluar...tak ada kaki...
Teacher: (Looking at me speechless) ... Ambil beg keluar
Jason: (KPL that sit in front of me) (Turn back and look at me with teacher) Hehahehahe..

Funny kah? It's was very funny for me.. HAHAHHAHA!! When I thought back how the teacher looked at me, I will burst into laughters. But that time I don't dare to laugh to make the atmospshere looks more funny. Hahahaha...



pictures!

Regards to everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts