Ouch!

I injured my little middle(C*ba* finger as they especially boys who always pointed out to people*such an uncivilised person, I hate that kind of people. what the f*ck is him* There's a lot in my class*) finger last Sunday. I'm so foolish that I washed the plate and the next minute, my finger bleeds. WTH is that? I just so bored now. Planning to update something nice, but turn out to be like this. Hahaha~ Anyway, it's not bad what, have a look on my injury. So severe . HAahaha.

I'm sorry for the little fonts on the photos. Because I'm too noob at this! Anyway, lucikly the it was on my left finger or else, I'm sufferring having exams with fractured finger. LOL. Hmm, I think my time is gettig lesser because the time for me to online is just till 4 o'clock! Okay, I have to go... bye.. don't miss me!



Regards to everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions
J e s s i e said…
I don't understand what you are talking about...

Popular Posts