Post on My Birthday


Today is so different because it was my birthday. The moment I blog at here 3 more hours to go and my brithday will end and I am successfully to declare myself full 16 years old on Sunny Sunday.

I did not die on my birthday. So glad.

So, the picture above and below are my mum's home-made-hotdog buns.

A lot of people sent me birthday messages either in mobile or facebook. So glad that they remember my birthday. Out of the people, one message quite special for me. It was from Penang. I was shocked when I got that message in the afternoon.

So, that was my Indian friend from Penang where we met during the natianol camp I attended this year. Her name is Varsshini. I remember that talking with her was so fun indeed. I was speaking English with her. We chatted and exchanged our personal contacts. And the most special about this girl is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
She was born on the same day with me!! I just realised it today when she sent a happy birthday message to me. So glad that she still remember me. And of course, I also wish her back.

XDXD

I would remember that every year when it was my birthday also her birthday. I'll wish her "Happy Birthday". I even saved the message she wished me happy birthday. So gay!



The pizza that my mum baked. It was gorgeous till I ate 3 pieces continuously. Made my stomach filled so much.
I guess my birthday ended ordinaryly. Okays, got to go!

Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts