Sorry

Sorry, chatting too much with my friends in msn until I forget about my blog.
So, I'm back here to blog about me today.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

So the story was like this, we were planning for reunion as we didn't meet for such a long long time. And we was playing, arguing, shouting, nudging and spamming throughout the whole thing. In the end it seem messed up everything. But I hope the BBQ would be a success because I'm so want to meet my old friends. Look at how they changed in physical and of course mentally. Someone seems to become more childish.
HAHAHAH*claps*

As for today, I was working at my father shop and guess what??
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ngee Kiat and Kim Fung came over. XD I was sitting at the counter. It was all-day-bored.
Nothing special happened lately. I wish something really special would happen one day.
XD This Saturday will go for community service at Old Folks Home. After that do what? GO PARKSON PLAY XD! I'm awaiting for that. Heheheh

Exactly 12 midnight on this Saturday I am going to turn one year older. I hope my brain would grow bigger and bigger. My wish is to be smarter and smarter. Not my head of course because I already had a big face. Hahaha.


p/s: I miss mountainous homeworks :D

Regards to everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts