This Is The Day

That's my cousin; Danny who is too eager to act in from of my mobile camera

So, heys my blog!!
Sky are looming darkly and moody at me. It indicates that at any minute it will rain. I am just too bored at here, so I'm up to some cool templates and blogging~

So what do I want to blog about today?

Oh ya, my uncle from KL is back! Tonight there will be a huge dinner for me!! Ahahaha!! Anyway, exams are speeding towards me. I hope this time i still can maintain my results from any droppings!

I want to beat someone in school. Grrrr!

Hmmmmmm, oh ya! Something important that is coming up! Whi.........................................ch.................................... is MY BIRTHDAY is coming!! It is on 30 AUGUST ! Remember it! Don't forget to send me birthday message! LOL

As if la my birthday is so amazing=="

I guess that's the end of my post today.

Comments

Popular Posts