Coffee Ruined my Day

Being proud of my papers especialy in English (1) which consist of writing two essays; directed writing and continuos writing. Having the attempt to get fabulous comments from my English. I was damn happy though I didn't show it up when I got the test papers from my teacher because I might hurt "someone" or made "someone" not happy with me for getting such a good one but not the best. So, I just shut up and listen to teacher. Okay, let me elaborate some about my English paper.

As you can see, my teacher commented, good narration, mature, full of minute details that the story plausible. Is plausible means acceptable or some sort of logic? I just guessing. I got 40/50 for my first time which the paper was corrected by her. I was planning to get higher than that for the next summative. She called out my name and I walked to teacher's table. So, she asked me whether I got the idea from anywhere. So, I answered "I think I watch too much tv" As for real, when I was writing the essay I really imagine that. Sometimes, when I was writing essays during tuition, I will laugh at myself.

The day when I heard the comments given by my teacher, my desire of producing good essays are gettting strong. I had been reading ENGLISH newspaper and found that I could use some of the words in my essays. Some of the article they wrote really heart touching and BEST.

Hahahaha!

Let move on to other thing that happened to me this week. There was a day where I drank a big cup of ice coffee at night. I was just back from tuition and suddenly I felt like drinking something cold so I made myself a "Kopi O" That night, I could not sleep. Been turning on my bed for hours, I still could not sleep. Consistenly, the next morning, I was sleepy like what?! I slept during Mr.Seah lesson. The weather was cool and fresh and that's why students easily sleep. I was one of them. Plus, the lesson was BORING. "Patutlah my Physics marks KNS!"

In the end, the lesson I learnt is not to drink coffee at night. I thought coffee don't gives me any effects on my bod me when I drink it. My body is changing!! Wtf..? I have not been drinking coffee for a very long time. That was the first for this month.


* * *

Anyway, this time some of my papers suck especially BM and PM. I got 56 and 50 respectively. Such a low marks I got. The next thing I know, my BM is going to fail. Wtf..??? That teacher is so stirct in her marking scheme. I only failed to write "itu" at the sentences making and she cut half mark. What the ***! Maybe she don't want to let us to be over confident like someone in my class. F*ck off la!


Yesterday, some of my friends in 4s1 told me that I got the highest for Mathematics for three summative!!

XDXD, I'm so glad that a person like me still deserves to get that award. I might be stupid in other thing but I'm not moron in MATHEMATICS because it was damn easy. So, don't try to play numbers with me.

Last but not least, ADDITIONAL MATHS improved a lot. From 50+ to 70+. I got 72 for this summative. I'm so glad that my hardwork paid.

Thank God that help me and listen to my prayers every night and I ACCOMPLISHED it. Though some are just so so but at least I still maintained my marks. Oh well, I'll end here today.

Some nice thing to advise someone, God gives us two ears and one mouth. Have you ever wonder why not one ear and two mouths? BECAUSE GOD ASKED US TO LISTEN AND TALK LESS. From my BK teacher.

Regards everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts