Durian In My House

What am I going to post today? Well, it's simple Sunday for a simple post.
So, I have been doing my Moral project this morning and some AddMaths questions in the textbook that teacher gave it as Homeworks for us. Left few questions to finish the hoemwork. Going to work it out tonight!

Okays, let's skip that. Onto my real post for today is . . . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.





























KING of Jungle is lion KING of family is DAD , King of pop is MJ and KING of fruit is - -
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
DURIAN!

Yes! My post talk about Durian.

Here are some photos of durians at my home. Hmm, actually my feeling towards the king of fruit is 0 which means no feeling. I don't feel to like it very much and I don't feel to not to like it very much. So it's zero. Some may take it as favourable and some take it as hatred. For me, neither one of it.
My grandmother sold durians at my dad shop. So, it's really a lot of durians everyday. Too bad, I don't have the mood to eat durians. In my family, only my little brother and me not really like it. Others, they are freak of durians. Don't know what's special or unique about it. The sometimes dreadful smells make me got a headache.

LOLs, am I a durianphobia?
Scare of durians? Nah, I don't scare of it.

Here's a tip for durian lover. Don't get you butt poked by durians thorns!! If not, I'll laugh at you!
Or you will end up becoming a durian hater.

Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts