Friday Post


This is in Indonesia

Bad, bad, bad and bad

I have no idea on what I'm going to post for now. So, just going to post on recent disaster that invaded Samoa island in America and some in Sumatera. Tuesday I heard from my friend that there was tsunami and earthquakes happened in Samoa Island and Indonesia. So in the afternoon, I read the STAR newspaper and knew about that.




I just had a check on google and saw the telegraph photo that attracted me and downloaded it and post it here. It was a terrible one. Like the bom atom detonated itself underwater. Such a cruel one..

It resulted
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.
.


Thousands and millions of tributes to the victims...

If I could stop that.

Regards everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts