I broke My tooth

So, the story begins with my little old tooth. It had helped my crunching and smashing all the food into smaller pieces so that it's easier for my digestive system to do the work. In order to pay a tribute to it, I made a story out of my tooth. The story is so much lame and don't try to critisize on my story. But you can laugh.

The cute little tooth is lying on the floor!




So, I'm going to bury it so that the smells won't get into my impulses and created a pungent smell in my room



Finally the 'thing' got buried by me using a tissue paper!!

.
.
.
.

.
.
Kesian it then I read a prayer for him/her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amen..


Family gathering on the third day after it had died.


The superstar kitty was the tooth's GIRLFRIEND!!
wtf..

Despite the smelliest thing, kitty went back again.. She wanted to kiss him once more..

Muack Muakc
They all came back and wonders.............
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

..

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
..

.
.
.
.
.

..so tension la
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.Guess what????
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
more dots.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Reagrds!

Comments

Popular Posts