It's Yezz!

Yeah, it's Yezz magazine which is written in Malay language. Every month, the publisher of loads of magazine will send an amount of different types of books and magazines to my father shop for the selling purpose. So, it's been my privilege to read some cool magazine and also free newspaper everyday. I did not need to spend any penny to read that which made me so lucky for doing that.

I know in the world, there is a tiny amount of people like me who read without paying any value. So, I'm a lucky one! Like wise, Yezz! is a teen magazine and it is so colourful. I love reading it.
It talks about fashion though some style isn't my style and it looks like a piece of shit but some are awesome and I hope I have a closet of different types of attires with style. I always love korean and japanese one. That could dress me into an entirely another person.
Other than that, I also like about the quizes and some interesting information about GIRLS! and of course some healthy tips about how to date a guy. LOL. Surely, I'm not interested in that column.

And... the hottest description for my post today is BOF! There's celebrity column too. This time, it carries about a summary of all the biodatas about the main four boy characters. and of course my favourite is still HyunJoong & Minho!

XD, the moment I flipped to that page, my heart screamed. For sure I didn't scream out loud la later my family get heart atack.
Second last page is this page. It is horoscope reading and I'm sure that even the nerdiest person in the whole world would like to have a red light on that page. Even old people too. So, I am one of them who wanted to know what's on me this month!


In the end, I had fun reading this book. Certainly don't want to miss it on the next issue!





Enjoy reading m post?
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-


--
Of course because I'm typical jessie. XD

p/s: I believe that one day God will help me to find my true friend. I certainly need a true & real friend!><


Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts