My Class Party

When it's year end, students start to skip classes and break the school rules. For example, bringing laptop to school, poker cards and start to gamble. But all that could give us fun and also sweet memory. Besides that, to break the boredom, we plan for class party and it is surely a pleasure for all of us! Yeah, the point is, I helped my class to plan a simple party for our class.

I always love to have party but I lazy to plan party because people tend to avoid from paying money like what my classmates did to me. But, I wouldn't care so much because there's no point to care that. It only gives me more headache.

So, let me summarise of what happened today.

Of course when there's party, there's photos! Sorry for my lousy camera.

About 9.00a.m. we prepared everything shortly. Divided all the students to call our beloved teachers. I also went out to find Cikgu Enteri. He is such a cunning guy. LOL
He hide himself at Block E and made me and my other friend walked the whole way to Block E. I think it was about 1 km. Ended up sweating so much.

And it's time for me to give my 30 seconds speech. I said something make your hair stands stuff. Giving a speech is surely hard when everyone is staring at you all alone. If there's only students I might not be that blurr when I was talking but teachers were starring at me too. Such a failure and ended up in lousy languages that I used. People laughed at me but I didn't get blush because of that. Haha, anyway it was exciting!

and and and...































































The feast begin!

Four hamburgers here

Let my dearest teacher begin first! I forget to take a photo with my fav. teacher T_T
My black Eye Peas classmates. The head covered one supposed to be the leader.
Brainiac teachers are all here. From the left : Science teacher, Additional Mathematics teacher, Chemistry teacher and Physics teacher.
This is what I did when the food is superb duper SPICY. One strand of that mee already cost me to drink up the whole 3.5 litre of 7-up. Believe it?

When there's food there's people

One of my malay classmate who brought a lot of joy to us. I mean food! Thanks DAYANG!
My pleasure!

Lastly, photos of my classmates again.

It's the end for the photos. I didn't get to take a lot of photos because I was busy eating. LOL Aww, the party was fun. It has been two years that we didn't have any party. I think this is the last party we had but I don't hope so. It seems like today I did not enjoy fully.

It's time for me to end this post. Kaeys!

Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts