No Title

My mood is quite down right now because of something that is really bothering me a lot. Just found out that next year Miss Gan is going to teach Physics, Mr. Seah is going to teach us Chemistry according to my friend. Really sucks for me? I hope what she said is not real. I think everyone will think very suck.

SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Skip the SUCK thing.
Today I went out with my siblings. My brothers and sister. My big brother bought some hardisk 500 GB to put all those stupid things so that he can reformat the computer about next week like that which means no computer for me for few days. It's a good thing because I know this dekstop is ought to crack in anytime. "Maklumlah bodoh punya komputer"

So, I brought RM 50 and left RM 24 and some coins in my purse. At least I didn't use all the money till I left 0. I want to keep money for my trip to Sabah soon! Bought something good.

Three pairs of earrings
Black nail polish
Drama

All those are cheap things only. I don't buy expensive things with my own money. Like an actress; Chen Qiao En who acted in a lot of dramas. My mum said she is an actress but she don't buy expensive things. All are cheaps. I want to be like her. She earns a lot a lot of money through acting. I want to be like her but not in the field of entertaiment.


Bumped with Albert & Mark Ko today. I found that I always saw mark when I went out. Haha, is that called "yuen feng"? Haha, just joking. After getting the main thing that we want, we went to Sugarbun to buy some food to eat. We bought two set of the chicken mushroom burger (if not mistaken, the name was too long) for RM5.90 for our parents who are working. Actually the main reason is to go there to get some soda drinks xD
We ordered our food and take away. Reached home sitting and watching twilight (sucks!) and found out that the takeaway was lacked of french fries! WTF? so soi means unlucky.


I know this post is lame without photos but what can I do? Recently, nothing to do during holiday after the camp. But I really do miss the valuable moments during the camp. I know everyone is missing it except the person who is not really care about the camp so much. I only know that I already used the time wisely during the camp so that i won't regret so much. One thing that I regret so much is being a photographer in the camp. So "sien" la the work. If not, I already have a long post about the camp with coulourful photos. I'm stuck in the middle! Hate it! I rather become the cooking part. At there, I can find laughters.

These photos are cute right ?? I downloaded it from a fans blog. so nice. it's my currently wallpaper.



I guess that's all for today! :]


Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts