PINK!

Out of the boredom, I plan to update this little thing. It's realy a thing that I love so much in my life.

PINK ^^( there's no pink in the colour so I just put it red)

Pink - Pale red

I never let go things that are pink in colour. I love all kind of pink. When there is pink, there is Jessie! LOL

Just don't know why some of my friends hate pink so much. I mean, what is it when pink comes to your mind? It's a good thing. Breast cancer awareness, anything that symbolises pink is always good. "Pink of health" means very healthy but my English teacher don't really agree with that statement so she encourage me not to use pink of health in essay writitng.
Pink means romantic, love, womens favourite colour.

Pink & Brown? Choose one. I pick PINK. Brown(really brown) is so dull and ugly and more to faeces colour


Wondering why I love pink so much? Because I'm a girl! LOL


There's no perfect reason for me to like pink. I just like it.like it. Combination of pink + white is the best !!


My mum agreed me earlier to paint my room pink and I definitely love it so much. I will tear out all the posters and stickers in my room. I will remove all the rubbish such as cupboards, tables, chairs, radio, bed and more. Currently my room is white and it's so pale. I don't like it. Ought to buy the thing hanging with cute cartoon faces (I don't know what it is called) from Toysworld. I saw it the other day. I must get the hello kitty one!!

I'm so excited about that ^^

I love this picture the most. It's pink and look neat and tidy. The bed seems best for a sweet nap. With the television, I can have sleepless night for days. Too bad, I don't have tv in my room :(

I am thinking to do all the work next Sunday if my mum permits me to. I hope she let me. I want to transform my ugly room into cute( no other word could replace it, sorry!) neat and tidy room.

Just enjoys the pictures I downloaded from google. I have nothing to say.


The mirror is so special. At the back can put things. Nice! woudn't found one in Malaysia though :(




I guess you have the desire to turn your room into one of these pictures right? After viewing the photos. Damn jealous especially the most wanted one. I seldom have the chance to sneak into my friends room and if there is, it's not really eye-catching for me.

Pink is really great. Thank God for giving us pink into this world. Pink should not extinct. Pink sounds girly but I know there are boys who like it. For example - -

:D

I guess I'll have pics to upload next Sunday! Wait for my good news! I'll show how pink is my room after transformation.



Every end is the new beginning

Comments

akiss said…
i loooovee pink too! mostly when it comes with polka dots =)

Popular Posts